General Terms and Conditions
- The stated prices for the musical instruments are final prices.
They do not contain the case. According to Austrian taxlaw as
a small business I am not required to collect VAT.
- The price for the case is based on the current price list and
for Kingham cases on the exchange rate for the British pound.
The case will be cleared directly with the casemaker.
- Standard is alcohol varnish, for oil varnish I insist an extra
price. Varnish with boiled linseed oil is possible on renaissance
Shellac is used in the workshop from Martin and Johann Christian
Hoffmann. 1689 shellac is first listet in a book from Johann Kunckel.
- Aquila Nylgut strings (braided copper strings) are included
in the price, bowel strings will be charged extra.
- Potential shipping costs and customs duties will be charged
- All musical instruments have a two-year warranty on manufacturing
defects from the date of the invoice.
- Within two years after the purchase neck trimming is included
in the price after advance notification.
- Payment arrangements:
15% advance payment at commissioning.
35% at the beginning of the execution.
The remaining 50% at delivery of the instrument.
- The instrument remains my property until full payment is made.
- The order book entry (waiting time) takes place at the entry
of the advance payment. The approximate delivery period specified
when taking the order is without obligation. As I work alone,
the completion of ordered instruments can take up to 3 months
longer than stated.
- In case of rescission 15% of the total value of the instruments
will be charged for the expenses afforded.